This policy presents all the personal data concerning the project gathered for the consumers to provide with.
The Commitment to Donors
The rule of the acceptance of the presented conditions
ArtLinks online data collection
The process of the personal data collection is done online by namely the valued users. All necessary information is gathered to make the registration and the account creation possible. The website visitor fills the offered online form himself. After the operation of the data collection is completed, the client is able to run different procedures on the ArtLinks website. The donation operations, consulting and other capabilities become available.
The filled personal data is considered as the online tool for the website user identification and the for the right of the services usage online. The main set of the personal data needful consists of the user’s name, email address (or physical address) and the mobile telephone number. The presented data is used also for furnishing of information to our partners and ArtLinks third-parties representatives to cooperate. There are other forms of data collection ArtLinks company uses. The list of all available methods is performed below:
The personal data
This category of the private information includes the personalized aspects that are needful for the further steps on the website. The gained details concerning the website visitors allow our system to determine is the user legal or not. The collected data is possible to be used by our partners and third-parties’ companies that are in cooperation with ArtLinks. Any encoded information is asked. The examples where the private data should be obligatory mentioned are performed below:
- The registration procedure;
- The website categories faster navigation possibilities;
- The desire to become the participant of the donation campaign;
- Job applications;
- Online-surveys by ArtLinks and by partners of our company;
- In case of some system errors to identify the user and give him some extra information;
- Email-marketing campaigns;
- E-mail subscriptions.
It is worth noticing that email subscription and registrations need the user name, his telephone and email address to complete the steps online. The donors should also mention billing address in order to take part in the ArtLinks charity campaign. The extra information could be also asked. It depends on the type of the online operation is going to run.
Extra information (non-personal data to provide)
This category includes the additional information given by the website visitors or the data automatically collected with help of the Internet sources. The ArtLinks and its partners could demand to mention the extra details according the physical address or the user’s civil status, etc. The additional information is got automatically:
- During the online operations and website activity. The data is collected with help of the shown IP address and the details the Internet provider performs. It is possible to determine the chosen language, time of the online activity and URLs usage information this way. ArtLinks obtains the right use the information concerning used links and the period of time the user stayed on the website. Other technical information as the geographical location and the visited categories could be also seen.
Partners of the ArtLinks company
The ArtLinks has the big quantity of the partners in reality. The same situation is observed in the Internet environment. We do not mask the sources we use for data collection and add new sources time by time. That is why the list of the ArtLinks partners below is not limited. We perform the main sources of the personal data collection:
Each user is capable to refuse the cookies operating and to stop sharing of your personal data. But this way would cut the available functions of the website. Please, accept the browser requirements in order to feel all the privileges of the ArtLinks website. More information is possible to be got on the Google official page – visit it to be sure in your personal data safety one more time.
- Google Ad Settings;
One more web analytics service the ArtLinks company uses is AddThis by Oracle Corporation. The principle of the data collection is the similar – as the Google Analytics system, our next partner gathers the needful showings with help of the cookies. The advantage of the AddThis cooperation relies on the possibility of all ArtLinks users to share our website content. All the information of the interest and visitors’ demand will be widespread due to our reliable partner online support.
The ArtLinks company cooperates with all other websites that link with the main page and are devoted to the charity aspect. We are able to get the additional information from our third-parties companies we work with. The data collection runs with help of the cookies as well. The valued users search for some goods, offers and other – ArtLinks system is filled up the showings about the people with remarketing tools online. At the same time ArtLinks advertising campaign gives an opportunity to receive the extra information when the visitors of our partner websites click the advertising banner and appear on our pages concerning charity and donation program.
Each user is able to turn off the cookies – it is necessary to switch off them in the browser. We notice that cookies accepting is needful for the optimal website operating. In case the cookies are switched off, the client is not capable to use all the functionality items of the ArtLinks site.
By namely the valued clients
We respect the users’ right to choose what information they are able to share. That is why ArtLinks company is consumer-orientated and get only voluntary provided personal data. The automatically gathered showings do not demonstrate each clients’ personal information – it is just a kind of the website statistics to bank on.
The third-parties Partners for the data collection
The ArtLinks company cooperates with other different organizations and gather the useful information due to the third-parties representatives. The valued users are able to follow the linking pages and share their personal data with help of their website activity. In such case the data collection runs both by the ArtLinks website and third-parties’ cookies presented with the pixel tags used. The advertising banners and other technical ways make possible to gather the most quantity of the necessary personal information. One of the aspect taken into account is the location of the visitors. These showings are available to the ArtLinks collection data system and to the third-parties that are the partners of our company.
Other sources – the systems of the search and different websites
The guide for valued users – the ways how the personal information is shared
Remember that all collected data is needful for the donation campaign running and other ArtLinks services could be possible to all visitors for free. The charity procedures, news, some products and capabilities by the ArtLinks company are available after some registration steps, authorization and the personal data filling forms to be completed. The personal information given by all the ArtLinks website visitors gives the opportunity to make the raw of services more varied and to make the charity and donation campaigns better.
- It is worth to be mentioned the main ways of sharing the personal data. Pay attention the data collection principles the ArtLinks follows:
- The personal information is given in voluntary manner. ArtLinks is able to share the gathered showings with the partners. The ArtLinks partners share with the statistics of the webpage and other showings at the same time too.
- The users’ posts, offers and other website content is viewable to all other visitors. The interesting thoughts, creative showings could be shared both the ArtLinks website links and our partners;
- The access to the personal information have all ArtLinks partners, including the charity organizations, different companies we cooperate with and the individual representatives. All our partners have the direct relationship to the ArtLinks donation campaign and other activities of the company. The safety of the personal data is guaranteed.
- We collect the needful data in form of the statistics showings by our digital partners. They, with their technical capabilities to provide us with, perform the general data according the Internet users’ requests and activity on the website. No personal data from the external sources is gained.
- The partner companies could be the affiliate organizations, charity structures, business individuals and other representatives. The data sharing with the collaborating companies runs only for the lawful aims.
- It is worth noticing that in case of the company assets or selling campaign, the personal data gathered will become the part of the digital ownership of the new sponsorship and the chairmen. The data collection showings will be available to new owners after the company reorganization, sale of the assets and other business activities are possible to be happened.
The additional opportunities for our subscribers and valued users
One of the important aspect that should be taken into account is the communication preferences of the registered clients. We pay attention to all requests and offers made by the authorized users and provide them with possibility to change our company. The privileges will come to the end in case of the unsubscribing activity. The feedback communication will be not available for not authorized clients and unsubscribed users. If the user wants to get the additional opportunities and have the feedback communication free access, it is useful to provide the ArtLinks company with all needful personal information.
The data protection
The ArtLinks company makes everything possible to protect the databases from the extraneous activities of the unauthorized users and other ill-wishers. The personal information is well-protected but there is the risk of the security system breakage all the time. We guarantee the secure of the private information from the swindlers – it means that the company does not provide the unreliable third-parties representatives and the individuals with the users’ personal data. But in case of the breach of database the ArtLinks company is not possible to guarantee the high level of the information secure. We recommend do not sent you the confidential information via email letters. Contact us by telephone number to inform about the useful and special things. (telephone number)
There are often some questions to appear. The foreign valued users have the opportunity to contact us with help of the online form in the category of “How to contact us”. One more variant is to call us – the telephone number is presented in contacts too. Do not forget about the possibility to write us via email. The feedback communication is available for all visitors worldwide.
The third-parties’ companies – the links to the external sites
The ArtLinks company is not aspired to get the personal information about the children under the age of 13. We are not able to control the authorization of the children. Please, parents and their children – do not fill the registration form and do not create the account for the user under the age of 13. If the children have done the registration steps and provide the website with their personal data voluntary, inform us. Telephone us – the number is given below:
Do not neglect the necessity to contact us about the private data received of the children under the age of 13. We will delete all personal information right at the time of your call. We do not use the personal data of the young people – the children under 13 are not responsible for their website activity. That is why we could not give such category of users the capability of the content adding.
The resident population
Please contact us
The postal mail address is 27423 Erickson Rd, Eugene, Oregon, 97402. Send the letter and in 5-7 days you will receive the answer.
The telephone number +1 (503) 9198273 or +1 (541) 505-2223. The easiest way to get the useful information. Our specialists will be glad to help you with all questions and requests.